Handling more than 2000 emergency and patient calls during peak hours for pan-India hospital chain...
RED HERRING TOP 100 ASIA FINALISTS ANNOUNCED
CROSSCODE TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED is a Finalist for the 2014 Red Herring Top 100 Asia Award.
Bangalore – 22-Aug – Crosscode Technologies announced today it has been selected as a finalist for Red Herring's Top 100 Asia award, a prestigious list honoring the year’s most promising private technology ventures from the Asian business region.
The Red Herring editorial team selected the most innovative companies from a pool of hundreds from across Asia. The nominees are evaluated on both quantitative and qualitative criteria, such as financial performance, technological innovation, quality of management, execution of strategy, and integration into their respective industries.
This unique assessment of potential is complemented by a review of company track records and standings, which allows Red Herring to see past the “buzz” and make the list a valuable tool for discovering and advocating for the best business opportunities in the industry.
"Entrepreneurship in Asia has reached an inflexion point, and as a result, Red Herring Asia 2014 has shifted into a new phase," said Alex Vieux, publisher and CEO of Red Herring. " A second generation of entrepreneurs is emerging and their execution skills and global ambitions is leading to great companies, solid growth and a global footprint. As importantly, we are seeing more companies from countries once absent from innovation circles. Crosscode Technologies shows great promise and therefore deserves to be among the finalists. Now we are faced with the difficult task of selecting the Top 100 winners of Red Herring Asia. We know that 2014 will reward us for a long and continued effort scouting disruptive companies in Asia.
The finalists are asked to present their winning strategies at the Red Herring Asia Forum in Hong Kong, August 25 to 27, 2014. The Top 100 winners will be announced at a special awards ceremony the evening of August 27 at the event.
INTRODUCTION TO CROSSCODE
CROSSCODE Technologies is a telecom software and solutions company specializing in call center and CTI technologies. With a core team consisting of professionals from the industry with a considerable amount of experience and expertise in various types of contact center implementations ranging from multi-location global BPOs running 1000+ seats to enterprise level customer care centers with complex back end integrations to enterprise wide ERP platforms like SAP, Siebel, SalesForce, Talisma or custom built solutions or with existing legacy PBX platforms like Avaya, Cisco, Siemens, Nortel or any other make.
CROSSCODE is catering to a diverse set of clients who are being serviced under long term managed service or annualized service agreements for 1 – 3 years. The domains that we cater to are, diverse, ranging from automobile dealers to healthcare majors, from BPO service providers to pharmaceutical service providers, from manufacturers to public utility corporations.
1.1 Some of our salient & unique qualities
- Single vendor and single point of contact and responsibility for all services related to addressing your customer call handling & communication needs through –
- An end-to-end call center platform encompassing PBX to voice logger to agent desktop to softphones.
- Intelligent self-service enabled IVR systems which are capable of both Speech and DTMF inputs.
- Intelligent business process applications like CRMs, ticketing platforms, call trackers and other custom built enterprise applications.
- Critical CTI layer applications like cross-platform adapters / connectors for disparate legacy PBX and application (CRM/ERP/Speech) platforms.
- Automated outbound dialing and SMS service to customers.
- Vast experience & high expertise levels in application / product development in telecom, contact centre domain.
- Approach and focus is always to understand and resolve the pain areas of the client, hence our solutions and implementations are always economical, efficient and most importantly, very effective.
- We are driven by a sense of ownership towards our clients.
1.2 Some of our solution & capability highlights
As a company focused on the telecom domain we have worked with all the major operators, global BPOs servicing domestic as well as international clients, customer care centres for mobile players, healthcare helpdesks, pan-India QSR chains. In the course of our evolution we have delivered certain unique solutions in the following domains –
- SMS VAS-DP – A complete Service Delivery Platform (SDP) for non-voice (SMS) based VAS for mobile operators. The system caters 21 million subscribers, with 350+ services and handles 1.4 billion messages per month.
- Talkies – A voice IVR platform to playback original movie soundtracks based on user selections. Currently we power the most popular such service with close to a million subscribers.
- Speech IVRS – A speech enabled voice portal which will be delivering all types of voice based VAS ranging from entertainment to lifestyle to business. This is being used by a pan-India CDMA & GSM operator.
- CRBT – We have developed our own CRBT platform which is currently in the process of implementation for a Channel Islands based operator.
- SmartBilling – A billing solution for IP Contact Centres which performs the full lifecycle of billing starting from Mediation Rating Billing Invoicing. The same platform could be used for CDR based analytics, usage tracking, bill reconciliation, extension or user wise revenue-expense mapping, etc. Implemented for the biggest ISP in India operating hosted contact centre services.
Call centre & CTI
- CommTEL – An end-to-end call centre platform & software suite.
- CallDesk – A Web-based thin client agent interface, which provides a single-window, single sign-on to a gamut of functionalities like the dialer, campaign dispositions, CRM (web-based) and agent script. Portable across all the major CTI platforms. A combined implementation of more than 2000 seats operational across various centres.
- CTI Adapters – A cross-platform CTI adapter layer which can help disparate telephony systems to talk to each other and exchange information at real time. Currently supporting platforms like Avaya, Nortel, Cisco, Genesys to name a few.
CRM & WFM
- CommTRACK – a highly flexible ticket or issue tracking platform that can be used for a gamut of activities ranging from customer support to e-governance. It interfaces with a wide range of input mechanisms like call, email, sms to Facebook or Twitter. These very same mechanisms can also be used to provide desired outputs like alerts, notifications, reminders, etc to intended parties. It has got a micro-configurable rule engine which drives the escalation logic as wanted by the organisation.
- CRM – these are customised applications developed for various client requirements, which pre-dominantly are tightly integrated with our call center suite, CommTEL, to provide a 360º service capability to our clients.
These are some of the unique selling points that have endeared us to our clients. Primary amongst which is our ownership and commitment towards serving our clients to the best of our capabilities.
Key factors endearing us to our clients –
As a team we have built the following capabilities or skill sets over the period of time. The same has helped us deliver cutting edge solutions to our clients and exceed their expectations.
It has always been our constant endeavor to forge the company as a product company rather than a services one. This has been the core thought process of the team and we have also found this direction to be more suitable and productive for companies having lean team sizes.
Owing to the increased volatility in the market, purely service driven businesses are finding it increasingly difficult to generate margins having been sandwiched between increasing customer expectations (a.k.a - "the deep blue sea") and decreasing service rates (a.k.a. - "the devil").
Having said that, the same is true for product companies also, but there is still breathing space and there is still the chance of hitting onto something disruptive that will change the revenue equations drastically.
Our evolution as a team also traces the above line of thought, which we have represented in this chronological chart
(click to enlarge)